GOS meeting

We are waiting for GOS to meet on thurs to discuss what*s best for Luke. We probably won*t know anything until next week. He may go up for an initial MOT type of thing and then come back.

There is some talk of a temporary stent or a serious operation.

At the moment Luke is slowly getting back to where he was before he was ill. We just hope this does not happen to him again before he can be fixed.